Publications and Analysis
Access the latest information about employment and economic self-sufficiency for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Both national and state-level statistics are included.
Download the PDF here
Browse publications by data source
Select from the options below to generate publications on important findings related to individuals with disabitlites and employment:
Data in Use
Make Our Data Work for You
See the latest trends in state performance in work and participation for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our chart-building tool offers descriptive information on state characteristics and services drawn from several national databases. View a single state trend, or compare several states and national data.
- 2017 State IDD Agency data is now available. Use the chart tool to learn about your state!
- State IDD Agency Survey
- American Community Survey
- Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Labor
- Find out more about our sources, and request raw data.