Publications and Analysis
2016 Edition is here
StateData: The National Report on Employment Services and Outcomes. 2016 Edition. Access the latest information about employment and economic self-sufficiency for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Both national and state-level statistics are included.
Browse publications by data source
Drawing from a variety of data sources, the Statedata team publishes data notes on important findings related to individuals with disabitlites and employment. Select from the options below to generate publications:
Data in Use
In the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Falling off the Cliff series, an article about employment for people with intellectual disabilities cites statistics from StateData.info.
Make Our Data Work for You
See the latest trends in state performance in work and participation for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our chart-building tool offers descriptive information on state characteristics and services drawn from several national databases. View a single state trend, or compare several states and national data.
- According to WIOA data, there has been a modest increase in the percentage of people with disabilities entering employment since 2009. Explore trends here.
- 2015 State IDD Agency data is now available. Use the chart tool to learn about your state!
- State IDD Agency Survey
- American Community Survey
- Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Social Security Administration
- State Demographic Data
- Wagner Peyser
- Workforce Investment Act data
- State Mental Health Agency data
Find out more about our sources, and request raw data.